1968-1971 - Working in the Tel Aviv Waterfront Development scheme , which was a collaboration of various firms: Rechter, Yaski, Niv Reifer, Nadler Nadler Bixon. At the end of that period I became the head of the collaboration’s office.
1971-1978 - Working at Rechter-Zarhi architects, Peri Engineer – in that capacity managing: (as the architect in charge & head of team of design) the following projects:
- Astoria Hotel” now “Dan Panorama”)—504 rooms (built).
- Neighborhood unit of 300 apartments&hotel Herzelia (not built)
- Town Planning scheme for “Pardes Margoshes” (160 dunam) containing: 1050 apartments 46,000 sq.m. commercial area (almost finished).
- Yuval Hotel” — 800 rooms at the Tel Aviv Waterfront (not built).
- Guest welcome center in “Weizmann lnstitute”-Rehovot (not built)
- Arad City center — (stage B — not built).