Honorary mention for teaching
- Participated as a lecturer at the convention “The University at the year 2010”.
- Participated as a lecturer at the convention about “Archutecture of The cityof Ashdod”
- Participated at the Israeli Biennale -“Merhav” — presentation of a private house in an urban area.
- An adviser to the institute for research & development of Education
- Institution – headed of Prof. Moti Sokolov.
- A student (under my guidance) — received the first prize among all Israeli students from “Architect Association” for (synagogue project).
- A project led by Arch. Michal Kimel-Eshkolot and by myself — was published in the magazine “Israeli Architecture”.
- Receiving the Honorary for excellence in teaching by the university rector, The first among all faculty teachers.
- “Thursday on the campus” – a plan designed and submitted by me to the president of Tel Aviv university. The plan was accepted and is being carried out throughout the campus and getting acceleration from week to week.